Kahoot is a quiz-platform which uses gamification to engage students. It is a quiz bee type where participants will be able to see the questions in the screen while answering it in their own devices. Kahoot ranks students not only correct answers but also considers the speed of answering, which make the activity more fun.
HOW TO CREATE A KAHOOT QUIZ
- Go to https://kahoot.com/ and sign up for an account
- Click CREATE and select KAHOOT.
- Select the TYPE of Quiz, time limit, and points
- Type question, insert media, and provide options
- Tick the correct answer in the choices
- Select PREVIEW to check how it looks.
- Click SAVE
HOW TO FACILITATE A KAHOOT QUIZ
- Go to the LIBRARY tab
- Locate the Kahoot made, then click PLAY
- Click START
- Select if it is Classic (one player versus other one player) or Team (team versus other teams)
- A screen will then show the PIN. Ask them to go to kahoot.it to join using the PIN
- Wait for players
- START and play the Kahoot.
Kahoot. (2019, August 1). How to Create a Kahoot. Retrieved from Kahoot YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgZZQcsSPk