Canvas is a Learning Management System which can be accessed from the Google Apps available for up.edu.ph users.
In the main SIDE BAR, you may the following functions.
- ACCOUNT: Information about the student
- COURSE: Courses students are enrolled to.
- CALENDAR: Specific dates and deadlines
- INBOX: Messaging section to communicate/ e-mail teacher.
For each course, the MENU (Left) has the following functions
- PAGES are where most lessons are shown
- MODULES are where the collection of Pages, Files, Quizzes, are arranged for file management.
- ASSIGNMENTS is where exercises, papers are given
- QUIZZES is where quiz assessments can be found
- PEOPLE is where you can find information about faculty and students
- CHAT is where you can directly communicate with PEOPLE
- GRADES show your specific grade and standings
- FILES is where documents are available.
For each course, the right panel shows the notifications in terms of the calendar and the to-do lists.