Google Forms is an assessment tool which can be used as either an online questionnaire or an online quiz respectively.
HOW TO CREATE ONLINE SURVEY FORM/ QUESTIONNAIRES
- Open Google Forms and create a BLANK FORM or use available TEMPLATES.
- In the QUESTIONS tab, add your survey questions and select the type of question you are intending to ask:
- Short Answer (Open Ended)
- Long Answer (Open Ended)
- Multiple Choice
- Checkbox (Multiple Answers)
- File Upload
- Linear Scale
- Multiple Choice Grid
- Checkbox Grid (Multiple Answers)
- Add validation if needed
- Tag if the question is a REQUIRED question.
- If you have MULTIPLE SECTIONS, you can direct respondents to another section using conditionals and skippings.
- Share survey questionnaire by clicking SEND
- Check completed respondents in the RESPONSES tab