Meet is Google's video conferencing application. Meet is accessible and available among up.edu.ph users either in the Google Suite 9-dot menu, Calendar, Google Chat, and in Google Classroom. Meet is available for up.edu.ph users for free.
HOW TO CREATE A MEETING
- Go to https://meet.google.com/
- Select NEW MEETING
- Choose what type of meeting
- Scheduled meeting (will provide you with conference details)
- Instant meeting (automatically enters the video conference)
- Calendar (will provide details and allows you to edit details, invite participants, and schedule a meeting in Google Calender.
HOW TO ATTEND A MEETING
- Just click the link provided
HELPFUL GUIDE IN ATTENDING MEETINGS
- Click the microphone and video button to open and close audio and video respectively
- Click cc for closed captions or subtitles
- Click the hand to alert host about participation
- Click the arrow box to share screen.
- Other features
- White board integration for collaboration using Google Jamboard
- Visual effects for virtual background and filters
- Chat for text communication