Miro is a collaboration platform where participants such as teachers and learners can simultaneously work. Miro, compared to other platform are visual and intuitive and has an open space where participants can expand their work according to their needs. Miro can be used for free for the basic function it offers which is already sufficient for common classes requirements.
How to Use
- From Miro's Website, create a blank wall or use templates available.
- Share the wall to other participants using the share button at the upper right corner
- Make sure that anyone with the link can edit in the privacy settings.
- Start the collaboration. The left panel includes input tools such as sticky notes, arrows, shapes, texts
- Manage the collaboration.The upper right panel has timer to manage sessions, chat to communicate among participants